Personal Trainer (PT)
There are many reasons for people dislike training in Gyms and the best option is the Personal Trainer Service.
What is a Personal Trainer?
A Personal Trainer is a private sport coach aproved by the IPDJ and without a doubt, the best way to improve your physical condition, health and lifestyle. It is a personalized training method, based on a specific physical assessment were your needs and goals and analyzed and achieved.
- Faster and more effective results
- Diversified Training
- Overcoming capacity
- and much more ...
- Your availability is
the most important
- Don't be bothered by other people during your workout
- Reduce the risk of injury by improving your posture while still being covered by personal accident insurance ;
Service for all:
- The PT programs are individual, adapted and specific. They can be carried out by anyone, regardless their age or condition;
Make the most of your time:
- Achieve your goals in less time ;
- Diversified workouts with different work tools and lot's ofi ncentive by your PT;
- At your disposal there's our Nutritionist Service that advises, organizes and prepares your daily Food Plan.