PARKING - SURFACE TARIFF ZONES FREE
Attending to de Pandemic COVID-19, we inform that the surface tariff areas will be free until the 15th February 2021. After this date the situation will be reassessed.
18th January 2021
IMPORTANT INFORMATION 14.01.2021
CONTROL THE PANDEMIA AND PROTECT PEOPLE
Attending to the obligation to close sports facilities, through the provisions of the resolution of Decree no. 3-A / 2021, of 14 January, we inform:
Lagos-em Forma will start a program of online classes, starting next Monday the 18th January 2021. This program will be available to all current and new users of our facilities. The online classes will be taught live by the respective teacher, using the Facebook platform;
The schedule will be the same as the January 2021 Fitness and Therapeutic Class Program (it may suffer some minor adjustments).
Sessions will include:
- Body Pum
- Power Jump
- Zumba Step
- Hypopressive Abdominal Gymnastics
- PT's at home
- Therapeutic and Sports Evaluation
- Nutrition Consultations
- Sports Psychology Consultations (free).
If you join this online class program: - LAGOS-EM-FORMA will lend material for use at home (spinning bikes and Crossfit and fitness kits), upon signature of a loan and security deposit of 50.00€.
From February, the online fitness classes will have a value of € 20.00 (access to all fitness classes), as well as classes in therapeutic modalities (only for those who are up to date). To also access the CrossFit classes the value is €25.00. The remaining services will maintain the same price.
If you do not intend to join the online classes program, you can request a half-monthly credit, to be used later or request a refund (subject to IBAN availability and a € 2.00 service fee discount).
If you need to talk with one of of us it's mandatory to make an appointment.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 282 780 210
Free Psychology Consultations
PSYCHOLOGY CONSULTATIONS - Free
NEW LAGOS-EM-FORMA SERVICE
It is with great pleasure that we present this new service LAGOS-EM-FORMA promoted by the Junior Psychologist Vanessa Martins.
Location: Lagos Sports Complex / ZOOM (online)
Appointment: email@example.com (pre-appointment is mandatory)
Cost: Consultations are free
This service is indicated for the treatment of symptoms and work your personal skills, both in clinical aspects, as well as sports and physical activity. It seeks not only treatment and monitoring but also prevention. Subjects such as low self-esteem, stress, anxiety, depression or difficulties in mood, financial difficulties, parenting or relationships can be worked on;
themes such as motivation, focus, concentration, resilience, time management, goal setting, mental visualization, positive internal speech are other approaches that can be done in consultation.
In a difficult time with the COVID 19 pandemic, it is important to insist on prevention and work on skills to better adapt to complex circumstances. Make your appointment now through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lagos Sport Center will be close today at 10pm (gym) and will reopen on monday the 4th of January 2021 at 7am with pool and gym.
Closed days for christmas
Attending to Christmas and to the pandemic COVID 19 we inform you that:
- The facilities of the Lagos Sport Center will be closed on the 30th of november and on the 1st, 7th, 8th, 24th, 25th and 31st of december of 2020;
- The pool and the water activities will work until the 18th of december and will restart on january of 2021.
Merry Christmas and a happy 2021!
FREE USE OF THE POOL
In order to reinforce the availability of the pool tanks for free use, we inform that in the period from Monday to Friday 5pm to 9pm, only the mentioned spaces in the table below are available for free use.
From 7am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, there aren´t restrictions.
YOU'RE SAFE WITH US
The quality label, "AGAP Portugal Activo, Healthy & Safe" has already arrived at our facilities. ´
At LAGOS-EM-FORMA your safety is the most important.
Be confident and come and train with us!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION RELATED TO THE REGISTRATION FOR THE CHILDREN SWIMMING LESSONS AND AQUA AEROBICS AND HYDROTHERAPHY CLASSES FOR ADULTS, CONCERNING THE 2020/2021 SPORT SEASON STARTING AT THE 1ST OF SEPTEMBER
Attending to the COVID-19 pandemic and in order to ensure compliance with all imposed rules, we inform you that:
1. The Hydrotherapy and Water Aerobics Classes become closed classes regime (the user enrolls directly in the class and at a pre-established schedule) with a maximum capacity of 10 clients per Water Aerobics Class and 8 clients for the Hydrotherapy Class. These classes will start on the 1st of September and the registration opens on the 24th of August;
2. The swimming lessons for children registration will start on the 7th of September (for children who attended swimming lessons last season) and will finish on the 18th of September. For the children who intend to start having swimming classes this season, the registration begins on the from 21th of September. Both groups start the lessons on the 1st of October. There will only be one class of AMA0 and AMAI, which will function as an IPF (Parent-Child Interaction), this means parents must enter the water. The purpose is to minimize contact between the children and teachers. The AMA0, AMAI and IPF classes will operate on Friday afternoon.
3. Timetables and prices are available at the reception of the Lagos Sports Center. Visit us from Monday to Friday from 7am to 9pm.
Everything it's going to be okay!
Swimming Pool Closed in August
In August the Swimming Pool will be closed and the Gym will work from Monday to Friday 7am to 10pm.
The Group Fitness Classes, including crossfit, will be mantained. The Schedule for August will be avaiable soon.
Let´s Get Fit!
Swimming Pool in July
In July 2020 the Lagos Swimming Pool Complex will work from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm in free use regime.
Concerning group water activities we will have:
Aqua Aerobbics at Monday at 12h30
Aqua Aerobics at Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30pm
We'll be waiting for your visit!
New information concerning the use of the Lagos Pool Complex (showers allowed)
As of today, June the 15th of 2020, regarding the use of the swimming pool complex we inform:
- The smallest tank, with a ramp, is already working;
- Children and babies over 9 months old can already use the pool, as long as they are accompanied by an adult;
- Possibility of using swimming pool material as requested and also using the user's material (disinfection is recommended);
- The material used is deposited in its own space and subsequently disinfected and with a 48 hours quarantine;
- Regarding water aerobics, the maximum number of participants per class is 10 users;
- Possibility of using the lumbar jets. The cervical jets and the jacuzzi are closed.
GYM AND POOL ARE OPEN
Well... the LAGOS-EM-FORMA gym has already opened and is waiting for you from Monday to Friday from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM with a maximum number of 30 clients simultaneously.
Indoor classes have also returned with some rules:
• BOX (7 clients)
• Studio 2 (8 clients)
• Studio 3 (11 clients)
• Studio 4 (6 clients)
• Aqua Aerobics (10 clients)
In all spaces where physical activity is practiced, the 3-meter distance between users applies.
- If you paid in March, don't worry about anything, use that amount for June and come to train at a cost of € 0.
- New registrations will have a direct 20% discount in June.
SECURITY MEASURES IMPOSED BY DGS GUIDELINE 030/2020
- You Shouldn't visit the spaces where physical activity takes place, if you show signs or symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 (fever, cough, body pain, general tiredness).
- If you have this sintoms you should contact the SNS24 Line (808 24 24 24) or other telephone lines created specifically for this purpose, and follow the recommendations given to them.
- Disinfect your hands when entering and leaving the premises or other places where physical activity takes place, and after contact with surfaces in common use, using the SABA dispensers or alcohol-based solution dispersed throughout the premises.
- The use of a mask is mandatory when entering and leaving the premises. No need to wear a mask during physical exercise.
- Maintain a distance of at least two meters between people in the context of not exercising (reception, bar/cafeteria, circulation spaces, etc.), and at least three meters between people during the practice of physical exercise.
- Physical contact is not allowed either between technicians, employees and practitioners (namely training in pairs and assistance in performing exercises).
- The maximum instantaneous capacity of the pool has been reduced to ensure compliance with safety distances.7
- The maximum instantaneous capacity of the pool is 12 people in free swimming regime, one per track, in the 25m pool or in the 17m pool.
- The use of the massage system is prohibited.
- The use of support material for swimming is not allowed: floats, fins, among others.
- All belongings, such as towels and other items, must be kept in the locker when using the pool.
- Swimming goggles are recommended in the area surrounding the pool.
- The showers inside the changing rooms are forbidden, only the use of changing rooms and WCs is allowed.