YOU'RE SAFE WITH US
The quality label, "AGAP Portugal Activo, Healthy & Safe" has already arrived at our facilities. ´
At LAGOS-EM-FORMA your safety is the most important.
Be confident and come and train with us!
In August the Swimming Pool will be closed and the Gym will work from Monday to Friday 7am to 10pm.
The Group Fitness Classes, including crossfit, will be mantained. The Schedule for August will be avaiable soon.
Let´s Get Fit!
Swimming Pool in July
In July 2020 the Lagos Swimming Pool Complex will work from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm in free use regime.
Concerning group water activities we will have:
Aqua Aerobbics at Monday at 12h30
Aqua Aerobics at Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30pm
We'll be waiting for your visit!
New information concerning the use of the Lagos Pool Complex (showers allowed)
As of today, June the 15th of 2020, regarding the use of the swimming pool complex we inform:
- The smallest tank, with a ramp, is already working;
- Children and babies over 9 months old can already use the pool, as long as they are accompanied by an adult;
- Possibility of using swimming pool material as requested and also using the user's material (disinfection is recommended);
- The material used is deposited in its own space and subsequently disinfected and with a 48 hours quarantine;
- Regarding water aerobics, the maximum number of participants per class is 10 users;
- Possibility of using the lumbar jets. The cervical jets and the jacuzzi are closed.
GYM AND POOL ARE OPEN
Well... the LAGOS-EM-FORMA gym has already opened and is waiting for you from Monday to Friday from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM with a maximum number of 30 clients simultaneously.
Indoor classes have also returned with some rules:
• BOX (7 clients)
• Studio 2 (8 clients)
• Studio 3 (11 clients)
• Studio 4 (6 clients)
• Aqua Aerobics (10 clients)
In all spaces where physical activity is practiced, the 3-meter distance between users applies.
- If you paid in March, don't worry about anything, use that amount for June and come to train at a cost of € 0.
- New registrations will have a direct 20% discount in June.
SECURITY MEASURES IMPOSED BY DGS GUIDELINE 030/2020
- You Shouldn't visit the spaces where physical activity takes place, if you show signs or symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 (fever, cough, body pain, general tiredness).
- If you have this sintoms you should contact the SNS24 Line (808 24 24 24) or other telephone lines created specifically for this purpose, and follow the recommendations given to them.
- Disinfect your hands when entering and leaving the premises or other places where physical activity takes place, and after contact with surfaces in common use, using the SABA dispensers or alcohol-based solution dispersed throughout the premises.
- The use of a mask is mandatory when entering and leaving the premises. No need to wear a mask during physical exercise.
- Maintain a distance of at least two meters between people in the context of not exercising (reception, bar/cafeteria, circulation spaces, etc.), and at least three meters between people during the practice of physical exercise.
- Physical contact is not allowed either between technicians, employees and practitioners (namely training in pairs and assistance in performing exercises).
- The maximum instantaneous capacity of the pool has been reduced to ensure compliance with safety distances.7
- The maximum instantaneous capacity of the pool is 12 people in free swimming regime, one per track, in the 25m pool or in the 17m pool.
- The use of the massage system is prohibited.
- The use of support material for swimming is not allowed: floats, fins, among others.
- All belongings, such as towels and other items, must be kept in the locker when using the pool.
- Swimming goggles are recommended in the area surrounding the pool.
- The showers inside the changing rooms are forbidden, only the use of changing rooms and WCs is allowed.