Summer Swimming Course
LAGOS-EM-FORMA will offer a new service for children from the 5th to the 30th of July - Summer Swimming Course
Our council with a high territory of aquatic areas, sea and swimming pools, it is essential that children learn to swim, so the aim of this service is to develop a set of basic water motor skills of the different swimming techniques in the participants.
This service aims to: improve swimming techniques, deepen knowledge about safety rules and regulations in the aquatic environment, and develop recreational water activities.
The activities are aimed at ages 6 to 12 years old.
The swimming course will be guided by swim coaches who regularly collaborate with us at the School of Aquatic Activities.
The registration of the children can be made at the reception of the Municipal Sports Complex of Lagos, from the 14th of June.
The course will run from Monday to Friday, in the morning, between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm. Weekly price: €60.
More information at the reception of the Municipal Complex of Lagos (282 780 210), or on the website www.lagosemforma.pt.
FACE TO FACE GROUP CLASSES REOPENING
The Group Pool Classes with teacher at the facilities will restart on Monday the 3rd of May and the face to face group Fitness, Therapeutic and CrossFit Classes on the 4th of May (tuesday).
The client's registered at the classes in January 2021 will have priority.
For more informations phone to the Lagos Sport Center Reception, through the
number 282 780 210.
Parking at the Surface Areas
We informe that the payment of the parking in the surface areas will restart on the next 3rd of May 2021.
+ Parking rotation = + Available parking spaces
LIMITATIONS ON THE FREE USE OF THE POOL
Attending to the high number of users at the pool we inform that the free use of the competition tank is cancelled at Monday and Wednesday from 7:30pm to 8:15pm.
Sorry for any inconvenience!
REOPENING OF THE SPORTS FACILITIES
We inform that the sports facilities will be reopened on the 5th of April *, as follows:
Swimming pool: Monday to Friday from 7am to 9 pm;
Gymnasium: Monday to Friday from 7am to 9 pm;
Open Box: Monday to Friday, from 10 am to 2:30 pm and from 6 pm to 8:30 pm;
Swimming School: Only for Technical Levels, Pre-competition, Adults Swimming Lessons and Children of AMA III and AMA IV;
Individual training (PT's in the water and studios) and sports and therapeutic assessments: by appointment;
The group classes are going to be maintained on-line;
For more information contact 282 780 210
* unless there is government determination in contraire
SECURITY MEASURES IMPOSED BY DGS GUIDELINE 030/2020
- You Shouldn't visit the spaces where physical activity takes place, if you show signs or symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 (fever, cough, body pain, general tiredness).
- If you have this sintoms you should contact the SNS24 Line (808 24 24 24) or other telephone lines created specifically for this purpose, and follow the recommendations given to them.
- Disinfect your hands when entering and leaving the premises or other places where physical activity takes place, and after contact with surfaces in common use, using the SABA dispensers or alcohol-based solution dispersed throughout the premises.
- The use of a mask is mandatory when entering and leaving the premises. No need to wear a mask during physical exercise.
- Maintain a distance of at least two meters between people in the context of not exercising (reception, bar/cafeteria, circulation spaces, etc.), and at least three meters between people during the practice of physical exercise.
- Physical contact is not allowed either between technicians, employees and practitioners (namely training in pairs and assistance in performing exercises).
- The maximum instantaneous capacity of the pool has been reduced to ensure compliance with safety distances.7
- The maximum instantaneous capacity of the pool is 12 people in free swimming regime, one per track, in the 25m pool or in the 17m pool.
- The use of the massage system is prohibited.
- The use of support material for swimming is not allowed: floats, fins, among others.
- All belongings, such as towels and other items, must be kept in the locker when using the pool.
- Swimming goggles are recommended in the area surrounding the pool.
- The showers inside the changing rooms are not recomended.
11th February 2021
All members withought active payment in February 2021 were ecluded from the Fitness and Therapeutic Groups on Facebook, and from the platform regibox.
If you want to continue with the service send an email to email@example.com and ask for an ATM reference.
Sorry for any inconvenience!
15th February 2021
Dear Clients,Parking at the tariff surface area will remain free until the end of February. At that time the situation will be reassessed.
1st of March 2021
March Monthly Fee and Fitness Equipment
You will receive in the next few days, in your email or by message on your mobile phone, the bank details for the payment of the monthly fee concerning March 2021.
We reinforce that all users with fitness equipment provided by LAGOS-EM-FORMA who did not pay the monthly fee of February and now March will have to call 282 780 210 and schedule the delivery, according to the document signed by the member
27th March 2021
Free parking will be maintained in the areas charged at the surface until the 16th of April 2021, inclusive.
12th February 2021
The Fitness equipment borrowed by LAGOS-EM-FORMA is exclusive for the use of active members concerning the online classes.
We ask everyone who picked up fitness equipment and did not pay the monthly fee for February 2021, deliver it next Monday the 15th.
To do so, call 282 780 210 and schedule delivery.
If you want to continue with the material at home, you will have to make the payment for February. If so, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to generate a new ATM reference.
Thank you for your understanding!
26th February 2021
Free parking will be maintained in the areas charged at the surface until the 15th of March 2021, inclusive.
22nd March 2021
March 2021 Monthly Fee
We have come to inform you that all customers who did not make the payment related to the fitness / therapeutic classes and crossfit online, will be removed from the groups today.
If you intend to continue, please contact us at 282 780 210 or email@example.com, in order to schedule a visit to the sports complex in order to make the payment at the reception.
Please note that all users with fitness equipment provided by LAGOS-EM-FORMA and who did not pay the monthly tuition fee for March, should contact us in order to return it.
Thank you for your understanding!
PSYCHOLOGY CONSULTATIONS - Free
NEW LAGOS-EM-FORMA SERVICE
It is with great pleasure that we present this new service LAGOS-EM-FORMA promoted by the Psychologist Dra.Vanessa Martins.
Location: Lagos Sports Complex / ZOOM (online)
Appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org (pre-appointment is mandatory)
Cost: Consultations are free
This service is indicated for the treatment of symptoms and work your personal skills, both in clinical aspects, as well as sports and physical activity. It seeks not only treatment and monitoring but also prevention. Subjects such as low self-esteem, stress, anxiety, depression or difficulties in mood, financial difficulties, parenting or relationships can be worked on;
themes such as motivation, focus, concentration, resilience, time management, goal setting, mental visualization, positive internal speech are other approaches that can be done in consultation.
In a difficult time with the COVID 19 pandemic, it is important to insist on prevention and work on skills to better adapt to complex circumstances. Make your appointment now through the email email@example.com
YOU'RE SAFE WITH US
The quality label, "AGAP Portugal Activo, Healthy & Safe" has already arrived at our facilities. ´
At LAGOS-EM-FORMA your safety is the most important.
Be confident and come and train with us!