INFORMATION COVID 19
19th of March 2020 (INFO II)
The Face-to-face service is suspended.
- For any matter related to parking, please contact the email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and call 282 798 273
- For matters related to sports facilities and sports services, please contact via email email@example.com and by phone at 282 780 210
19th of March 2020 (INFO I)
Due to the suspension of the sport services, since the 12th of March, we inform you that:
- All the monthly fees charged concerning the month of March will stay on credit in each individual file of the client;
- In some caises the paid amount may be refunded but there will be a deducting of 2€ concerning the Service Fee;
- Direct debits are suspended and their reactivation has to be requested at the reception of the Lagos Sport Center as soon as everything comes to normal concerning the Leisure Center services.
17th of March 2020
Please be informed that the payment for the Surface Parking is suspended between the 18th and the 27th of March 2020.
16th of March 2020
The access to the Frente Ribeirinha parking will be conditioned, from the 8am tomorrow, March 17th for an indefinite period.
Only admission to valid holders and situations of proven emergency will be allowed.
12th of March 2020
Due to the latest developments related to the Covid-19 pandemic, and together with the Lagos Câmara, we informe of the suspension of all LAGOS-EM-FORMA's sports offer, between the 13th and 28th of March, inclusive.
Additional information will be released soon.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION RELATED TO THE REGISTRATION FOR THE CHILDREN SWIMMING LESSONS AND AQUA AEROBICS AND HYDROTHERAPHY CLASSES FOR ADULTS, CONCERNING THE 2020/2021 SPORT SEASON STARTING AT THE 1ST OF SEPTEMBER
Attending to the COVID-19 pandemic and in order to ensure compliance with all imposed rules, we inform you that:
1. The Hydrotherapy and Water Aerobics Classes become closed classes regime (the user enrolls directly in the class and at a pre-established schedule) with a maximum capacity of 10 clients per Water Aerobics Class and 8 clients for the Hydrotherapy Class. These classes will start on the 1st of September and the registration opens on the 24th of August;
2. The swimming lessons for children registration will start on the 7th of September (for children who attended swimming lessons last season) and will finish on the 18th of September. For the children who intend to start having swimming classes this season, the registration begins on the from 21th of September. Both groups start the lessons on the 1st of October. There will only be one class of AMA0 and AMAI, which will function as an IPF (Parent-Child Interaction), this means parents must enter the water. The purpose is to minimize contact between the children and teachers. The AMA0, AMAI and IPF classes will operate on Friday afternoon.
3. Timetables and prices are available at the reception of the Lagos Sports Center. Visit us from Monday to Friday from 7am to 9pm.
Everything it's going to be okay!